Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day 12

Day 12 -

This day went quick! This morning a student did her pretrip. It took awhile. A recruiter from Transland came by and gave us her presentation. From what I have heard locally and from our instructors I will be giving them an app. After the recruiter time we finished the pretrip and went on the range to do some last minute shifting practice. The instructor announced that we would be on the road after lunch. Woo Hoo!! During lunch the instructor needed to get fuel so I went with him to kind of see how he shifted on the real road. It payed off. I was the first one to drive out in our group. We basically went down to Lebanon and back. When we came back we did some skills test exercises. My set ups are getting better. Tomorrow Class starts late. We are doing some night driving. Gives me a chance to do some errands and maybe take my Haz mat test.

No comments: