Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day 14

Day 14

Instead of class at 8am I went to the DMV and got my hazmat written test done. Only missed one question. So when I have my CDL-A I will have tanker, doubles, triples, and Hazmat endorsements. Yay me!! Went to class everyone was on the range. After some backing exercises we wnt on the road. Went over the areas where the DOT will test us on our raod course. Pulling the trailer around is not a problem with me but I still need to get my down shifting down and control my speed around turns when I don't have to stop. Like a rolling right turn etc. After a quick meal on the road we went back to the range. It was my turn on the pretrip and I did ok. Conway/CFI will have a recruiter tomorrow so I am curious about that. CFI is one of the companies I am looking at. Looks like tomorrow I will experience the big rig in the rain. Until next time....

No comments: